To have human hair wigs or to not have human hair wigs? That is the question
It is a very important question for women, which is whether you should let you go for human hair wigs or artificial hair wigs. Choosing between human hair wigs or artificial hair wigs will be one of the most important choices you will make as it pertains to your wig of choice.
So listed below are some pros and cons for both natural human hair wigs and artificial hair wigs. You no longer have to pull your hair out, stressing ver what is the best choice. We have you covered.
Human Hair Wigs
There are many reasons as to why Human hair wigs are very sought after and why they are preferable to some women. Here are a few pros as to why human hair wigs rock.
The Beauty (Pros):
1. Styling Versatility: Human hair has the benefits of being able to be colored, permed, and styled in a variety of different ways. It is important to know that those who decide to style their human hair wigs that they go to a hair stylist as the hair stylist will be better able to style the hair without causing any damage to it.
2.The Texture: Human hair comes in a variety of textures that will match your natural hair texture. Not too bad. The fusion will make the human hair wig feel all that more natural.
3. All- Natural feel: Perhaps one of the hallmarks of having human hair wigs is the all-natural feeling it offers the person.
4. Longevity: Human hair wigs can last a very long time, about a year. On top of that human hair, wigs can be worn on a daily basis.
The Ugly (cons):
1.Very High Maintenance: Because this is actually human hair it will need a lot of maintenance just as your real hair needs constant maintenance.
2. Will hurt the wallet: It may go without saying, but human hair is quite expensive.
3. React to the Weather: Human hair wigs because they are natural will react to the weather the same as your human hair will.
4. Weight: Compare to artificial wigs, Human hair wigs can be a bit heavier which is not so good on your neck.
5. Styling: Yes, it was a pro, but it is also a con as styling can take a considerable amount of time and can be quite laborious.
Artificial Hair Wigs
The Beauty (Pros):
1.Low Maintenance: The artificial hair requires minimal maintenance, and this is especially beneficial for those who don’t have the time.
2. Style memory: Perhaps one of the hallmarks of having an artificial hair wig is that it will keep the style that is desirable, even in rough weather.
3. The cost: Artificial hair wigs will not break the bank.
4. Easy care: The wigs are extremely easy to take care of. All that is required is a wash, shake them out and dry. And in addition to this, the wig can ret=urn to its initial style.
5. Has a natural look: They have a natural look to them and make it very hard to distinguish between human hair wigs and artificial hair wigs.
The Ugly (Cons):
Longevity: There are some artificial wigs that do to last that long.
Less versatility: Artificial wigs cannot be straightened or styled in other fashions
Cannot change colors: Unlike human hair, artificial hair cannot be colored.
To use human hair wigs or to use artificial hair? That is only a question you can answer. As illustrated above there are both pros and cons to choosing either of the air wigs. So some friendly advice chooses what feels best for you.